SeaGlass Speech Therapy provides speech, language, and feeding therapy for children from birth to school age within the home, daycare or school settings.
- Speech and language delays
- Expressive and receptive language disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Articulation and phonological disorders
- Motor speech disorders (Apraxia)
- Feeding delays and disorders
- Oral defensiveness and texture aversions
We take into consideration each child is unique, therefore the therapy your child receives will be specifically tailored to their individual learning styles and needs.